For this assignment review the website CIO.COM:
-Look over the range of articles and other resources linked there.
-Look over the blogs, the news stories, and the background information (tools, “white papers”, news stories, etc.) Follow up links that interest you. In general, become familiar with its contents.
-Look over the career links. Anything interest you? Any interesting themes there?
-As we noted, these resources are free to you, but they cost something to assemble and maintain; someone has to pay for it, and it’s usually advertisers. Look over the commercial links on this site. See what’s being offered, and to whom. Think about why they’re paying for the privilege of putting their names in front of you.
Then please write a 2-3 page review of the website, structured as follows (please use these headings in the paper):
1. Summary description of its structure and purpose
2. Its overall “look and feel” and apparent target audience
3. What you find useful about this site
4. Links there that you either did or intend to follow up
5. Any other things about the site that you find interesting
6. Bottom-line evaluation of its value to you
7. How this is related to the learning objectives of this module
the only resource you need is the website please ensure the references are cited properly.