please make sure you cite the paper and check. Make sure you answers all the questions.
* Course Text: Introduction to Early Childhood Education: Equity and Inclusion
o Chapter 12, Effective Teaching Practices (pp. 357 375, and 383 384, The Anti-Bias Curriculum)
o Chapter 6, Understanding Family Diversity (pp. 161 170)
* Position Statement: DEC, & NAEYC. (2009). Early childhood inclusion: A joint position statement of the Division for Early Childhood (DEC) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Chapel Hill, NC: The University of North Carolina, FPG Child Development Institute. Retrieved from http://community.fpg.unc.edu/resources/articles/Early_Childhood_Inclusion
* Website: Diversity in Childrens Lives: Children’s Books & Classroom Helps
* Website: Teaching Tools for Young Children With Challenging Behavior
* Weblog: Speaking of Inclusion: Inclusion and Friends
* Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2 3 paragraphs in length.
* Use Microsoft® Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all 3 questions in one Word document.
* Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your Instructor can see to which question you are responding.
1. Pages 357 363 of the course text outline 6 general principles of effective curriculum. Select 2 of these, and explain how each could be used to support the development and learning of each and every child.
2. In order to individualize curriculum, preschool teachers in high-quality inclusive classrooms must pay attention to each childs unique challenges as well the resources and strategies needed to meet those challenges. Based on what you have learned this week, explain the importance of matching instructional resources, teaching activities, and childrens developmental levels. Then identify at least 2 strategies teachers can use to support individual childrens development and learning within thriving, inclusive classroom communities.
3. Foundational themes of preschool social studies curriculum include supporting childrens understanding of their relationship to others and effectively participating as a member of the community (National Council for the Social Studies, 1994). Consider the information on the anti-bias curriculum outlined on pages 383 384 of the course text. Providing examples of at least 3 specific strategies, explain how implementing an anti-bias curriculum can play a key role in developing high-quality, inclusive classroom communities.