The response should come from how you see the connection between the film and the readings. The more that you can develop this connection, the better this will be.
Please respond to the following prompts with a paragraph or more of development:
1. Which connections do you see between the essay “Eyewitness Testimony” and the film or films you watch? Cite the essay and a scene or two specifically from Memento to develop your post.
2. Which connections do you see between Memento and either the essay “What Is an Argument?”
3. Given the use of pictures, oral language, written language in the film, do you find one more reliable then the other?
4. Do you find the main character to be reliable? And what is the system that he uses to establish truth for himself? How is this problematic? At which point does this system seem stable as well as unstable?
5. What are the two or three elements that lead you to conclude if he did or did not kill his wife?