1)Why are you doing this?
2) Purpose: How does the efficiency and production of hydrogen fuel cells compare to traditional fuel cells engines?
3) uses in industry: manipulated the experiment in order to get the highest yield of hydrogen.
4) uses industry (how to sell hydrogen)
5) explain the background information of synthesis of reaction ( reforming stream and shift work reactions)
H2O (g) + CH4 (g) 3H2 (g) + CO (g)
CO + H2O → CO2 + H2
6) main idea of using plug flow reactor for this reaction
7)uses of catalyst and why (purpose)