* i would love to have the same writer who did my essay about the book.
* i need about one page for each chapter, i have 2 chapter discussions.
* answer the questions based on these two books.
1) Coffin, Judith and Stacey, Robert, Western Civilizations, Second Brief Edition, Volume
2, New York: W.W.Norton, 2009.
2) Wiesner, Ruff, and Wheeler, Discovering the Western Past, Volume II (Sixth Edition),
New York: Houghton Mifflin Company, 2008.
* please before each answer, just write the chapter and the question number (DON’T write the question)
* i don’t want a title, i need at least a full page for each chapter.
Chapter 4: Changes in Material Life
1.How did the patterns of food production change between 1600 and 1800? What were the two or three most important impacts of these changes?
2.How did the patterns of food consumption change between 1600 and 1800? What were the two or three most important impacts of these changes?
3.Compare the pictures of poor households in sources 4 and 5 to the tables in sources 11, 13, and 14. What are the two or three most important changes that you see over this time period?
In all cases, provide citations or quotations from the documents (not the introduction or conclusion to the chapter) that support your points. You may make inferences based on the information in the documents
Chapter 7 Liberalism and Socialism: Marx and De Tocqueville
Compare the views of the two authors on any three of the following subjects:
3.Role of private property
4.Revolutions of 1848
In all cases, provide citations or quotations from the documents (not the introduction or conclusion to the chapter) that support your points.