This is a reflection paper (A reflection paper is basically what the writer thinks about a particular thing. In education (academia), a written &quot;reflection,&quot; is simply a personal response to an experience, a reading, or to a specific question. What is wanted is that you demonstrate that you understand whatever issue is at hand and that you can respond to it in writing by connecting it to your own observation, previous experience, or recent learning). In this paper you have to use Part 1 of &quot;Religion in Society,&quot; (chapters 1-2) ‘Introduction to the Sociology of Religion as a reference of this paper and answer the following questions:
1. What is the Sociology of Religion?
2. Why is this subject important?
3. What is the Rational Choice Theory?
If you find that the text doesn’t furnish enough data for this paper, the best online resource for this class is the ‘Encyclopedia of Religion and Society.’ http://hirr.hartsem.edu/ency/web.htm.
This is information about the book:
Religion in Society
· This is a Book Review of “American Grace”
Read “American Grace.”
Write a 4 page book review of this text. In your review you must answer the following questions:
1. Who are the authors?
2. What are the author’s findings about American religion?
3. How did the authors reach their conclusions?
4. What is the significance of this sociological approach to American religion?
You can find this book here:
This is information of book:
Robert D. Putnam and David E. Campbell, American Grace, How Religion Divides and Unites Us, Simon & Schuster, 2010. ISBN: 9781416566717.