Pick a effective editorial on teenage pregnancy/
Intro should not be a summary of editorial. How you felt about it. Like it or hate it/
2ng paragraph summary context major arguments person said
How did this editorial convince you?
What opinion did you have before how do you think now?
Agree or disagree within the paper something you anti believe / against opinion
3 full pages
Engage with editorial.
Any fallacy’s false cause, logical fallacy’s.. etc
No fallacy’s state how facts are right
Something you anti believe/ against opinion
- Who is the writer?
- Role of position ( do for a living? Pro or anti?
- Attending audience
- Experience prompted writer to write
- Issue being addressed
- Position writer takes
- Major claim? Thesis x,y,z resulting of A
- Claim qualified is it a fallacy?
- Evidence to support claim
- How good these reasons are evidence
- Why do you trust or distrust
- Offer any refutations refute what their saying
- How effective refutations? Persuasive? Unpersuasive