Provide an outline of 3 successful public welfare-to-work programs in the country and the detailed methodology used in each of the following studies: The paper must only focus on the methodology of the studies.
- State the Goal of study and the plan for each program.
- State the exact data collected: from public organizations (U.S. Census, state websites) surveys, interview questions, questionnaires, observations, etc used in the study, .
- Indicate the systems used: weekly updates, monthly update, annual or biannual updates and how each study differed in the second try versus the first.
- Indicate whether reward performance system was used in each study.
- Indicate number of participants, male , female (and geographical areas used in the study)
- State the detailed outcomes of each study
- State whether or not one or multiple programs were studied in one research
- Conclusion: How the three studies/programs address the issues of welfare-to-work clients and how it will help in improving welfare-to-work in nj.