Please put a cover sheet and put the question on the page. Make sure you cited the pages.
Course Text: Introduction to Early Childhood Education: Equity and Inclusion
o Chapter 11, The Learning Environment(pp. 317 351)
* Article: Accommodating All Children in the Early Childhood Classroom
* Forms: Circle of Inclusion: Forms to Plan Accommodations
* Forms: Circle of Inclusion: Forms to Support a Child With Challenging Behaviors
* Article: FACTS/LRE: Facilitating Inclusion in Community Settings: Creating Environments That Support the Communication and Social Interaction of Young Children by M. L. Venn, D. B. Fink, S. Hadden, and S. A. Fowler
* Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2 3 paragraphs in length.
* Use Microsoft® Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all 3 questions in one Word document.
* Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your Instructor can see to which question you are responding.
1. Pages 319 328 of the course text outline strategies that support equity and flexibility in use within early childhood environments. Explain why equity and flexibility in use are essential components of inclusion, and identify 2 strategies preschool teachers can use to ensure their environments support this key practice.
2. Pages 328 336 outline how the Universal Design principles of simple and intuitive use, perceptible use, tolerance for error, and low physical effort support childrens access and participation within high-quality, inclusive environments. Select 2 of these principles, and provide an overview of how each can be used to ensure that all children have equitable access and participation within the preschool environment.
3. Pages 346 351 outline the importance of creating supportive social-emotional environments by supporting childrens safety and security, social needs, and self-esteem. Explain why each of these is an essential component of high-quality inclusive preschool environments.