Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_07BBAE8 in /home/accurate/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 31
Welcome Letter - Accurate Essays

Welcome Letter

Welcome Letter



Welcome Letter

The accorded statement offers a scientific measure with regard to genetics by the assertion that all humans have a 99.9 percent level of genetic similarity on a global level. What one may note is that it offers a disclaimer against spatial divergences and ethnic factors, or any other proposal that has been accorded towards the argument for genetic diversities amongst the global population. The statement offers further clarification to the situation by noting that the only noted difference within genetic constitutions is quite insignificant in that it accounts for 0.1 percent unlike earlier proposals that would have proposed a higher figure. Additionally, 85 percent of these genetic variations are evidenced within related human populations as concerned with the spatial aspect and the probability remains same to all regions (Jimenez, 2009). Only 15 percent is accorded to different locations. However, the ability to note the differences amongst members of the same ethnic group or different ones has equal probabilities measuring as 0.5 for each situation. It is therefore quite unreasonable to argue for racial divergences as originating from genetic differences as this is an outdated idea. Race therefore is a factor of construction on the various aspects like skin color, income differences and power issues.

Evidence accorded to the congruence of genetic structures can be traced through the Human Genome Project (HGP) instituted in the period 1990 has successfully identified at least twenty thousand genes within the human bodies. The study involved several anonymous contributors and the duration was thirteen years. The results confirmed the similarity of up to 99 percent within the various genetic compositions in humans that were compared with other organisms like animals and fauna (Jimenez, 2009). It was noted that each species bore DNA material with the variations only occurring across species but not within. A second project was implemented within the period 2008 with at least one thousand genetic contributors and the amassed biological materials were analyzed with superior technology according the same results (Jimenez, 2009). Presently, a third initiative with regard to the same was implemented in the period 2010 with at least twenty thousand contributors from the various continents. The results will be used to accord further accreditation to the initial results.

To strengthen this view, the Darwinian approach has also noted that all humans have the same lineage ancestor as traced to the African continent. Scientific analysis has confirmed this premise. Therefore, with biology not being accountable to the emergence of races, classification within the earlier periods were based on language, faith inclinations and social divisions in terms of wealth and income levels (Ore, 2010). The initial impact of these classifications was communal stratification that with time escalated into unfair practices. All aforementioned divisions saw the escalation of domineering groups in terms of religion, classes and dialects and thus the element of marginalization was instituted acting as the foundation for discriminative experiences. The classes had the poor, medium earners and the effluent that consequently led to the slavery practices, initially noted within North America. With lack of enough finances and the need for earnings, the underprivileged were subjected to overworking instances paired with the issues of underpayments and other forms of subjugation.

The effluent being the resource owners validated their tyrannical approach with their wealth and with time, the practice broadened into other continents as evidenced by colonialism and the idea of commercial slavery was instituted. With the practice then being legitimate, decrees in favor of the practice were instituted, and these included the apartheid practice in South Africa (Ore, 2010). Presently, the classification element still leads to such inequitable treatment amongst people and with time lead to conflict and rivalry emanating from the oppressed group towards the tyrants as a form of resistance in a bid to instill justice within the society.


Jimenez, J. (2009). Social policy and social change: toward the creation of social and economic justice. New York, NY: SAGE.

Ore, T. (2010). The Social Construction of Difference and Inequality: Race, Class, Gender and Sexuality. Bothell, WA: McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.

Still stressed from student homework?
Get quality assistance from academic writers!

WELCOME TO OUR NEW SITE. We Have Redesigned Our Website With You In Mind. Enjoy The New Experience With 15% OFF